Contoh : Surat Lamaran Kerja

Pekanbaru, May 7­­st ­ 2016
To :
LPG Marketing Company
30/1-B, Lawrence Road, Lahore


Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in applying a job in your company as Manager of Finance.
I am a fresh graduate of the State Islamic University Syarif Qasim Sultan Riau, Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Information Engineering GPA 3.80 from 4.00.
I see myself as a disciplined person, a hard worker, and I had a good time management. I believe I can do my best and make a positive contribution to your company. I interact productively with people from different backgrounds and I can work well, both individually and in teams. I also have the ability to communicate and work well with people at all levels. I was also able to communicate in English is quite good (speaking and writing).
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss the qualifications and the possibility of joining your company. I look forward to a possible interview with you, to talk more about my abilities.                        

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,







Pekanbaru, May 7­­st ­ 2016
To :

Kantipur Engineering College
Dhapakhel, Lalitpur


Dear Sir/Madam,
I have read the job vacancies in Internet Post in June 2015 that the company you are looking for some employees to hold several positions. Based on the position you have to offer, I am interested to apply Computer Engineering, given my educational background as a Computer Technician.

My name is Ade Putra, I am a fresh graduate of the State Islamic University Syarif Qasim Sultan Riau, Faculty of Science and Technology, Ministry of Information, with a total GPA of 3.80 from 4.00. I consider myself to have the qualifications you are looking for.

I have a good motivation to progress and develop, I want to learn, and I can work with a team or individual. In addition, I have enough in Public Speaking and I have a good command of English (spoken and written). With my qualifications, I am sure that I will make a great contribution to your company

Thank you for your consideration. I am looking forward to hear you soon, to discuss further about my abilities.

Sincerely,

Ade Putra
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment